Monday, May 28, 2012

Instagram Week #5 and #6

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

| Converting TV shows for the train |
| Work lunch at The Pilot | 
| Saturday Brunch at Moxie's with my precious lightbulb-head, Simon |

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

| Gift boxes filled with Romanian treats at Lavi's wedding |
| Sitting at the wedding venue, holding back tears |
| Ugly crying by the time the ceremony started. Nick, why you bring no tissues? |


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

| Green wedding theme |
| Enjoying the fairy light during hor d'ourves |
| I need that roast beef in my life again |

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

| Long Weekend Nick Bonanza! We got both Saturday and Sunday to ourselves. This flailing tube man was by Sport Chek |
| The Tim Hortons wrap of lactose-filled horror. THAT'S RIGHT. I'M STILL BITTER |
| Sharing a delicious crepe snack with Nick before Avengers 3D |

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

| Avengers Assemble! |
| Dinner at Iron Chef: Beef Teppanyaki and Geisha Rolls |

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

| Chopping Shiitake mushrooms with my mom |
| I love my house |
| Flowers from our backyard |

  imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

| My amazing veggie stir fry |
| Waiting at Union Station for our train to leave |
| Saturday at Yorkdale with Nick |


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 

| Tropical fish at the Rainforest Cafe. That place still turns me into an excited 6 year old |
| Lunch at the Pickle Barrel. Does it look mediocre? That's because it was :p |
| Red bean green tea slush at Ten Ren. God, I love red bean |

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 

| Quick dinner with Nick at Moxie's: Chicken Tenders and the Loaded Burger |
| Cleaned my bathroom on Sunday |
| Organized my beauty products. Ahoy, accomplishment! |

No comments:

Post a Comment