Thursday, January 19, 2012

Weekly Collage

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

- It semi snowed this week! What a lovely (yet belated) surprise. I do enjoy light snow but when it gets really vicious, I get surly like everyone else.

- I've used up half of my favorite candles! They're both seasonal so it's my last Homemade Cookies by Slatkin & Co and Christmas Cookies by Yankee candle. Next year, I'm hoarding!

- Had lunch with Nick at William's last week. The Cobb salad really is excellent with sesame dressing.

- I've been making myself fruit platters at night. I am completely out of bananas though, so a trek to Metro is necessary this week.

- Nick and I went to Ikea for Saturday brunch. Fact: We bought three bags of Ikea meatballs.

- I had an interview really early this Monday so I stayed over with Geneva (who I frequently refer to as my wife) in Toronto. We were shopping at Eatons so I got Gyozas from Kenzo Ramen since they were down the street. They're absolutely delicious. Kenzo ramen looks a bit sketchy from the outside, which means the food must be stellar.

- Super fun slumber ~ party ~ night was spent watching Friends and the Golden Globes. I ate half of Geneva's oranges supply and lots of salami.

- Got a new Clarisonic brush head. Went for Sensitive skin this time, rather than Delicate. This is a much better choice. For anyone interested, it goes Delicate - > Sensitive - > Normal.

The normal is very harsh though, I wouldn't recommend it.

- Also included in Geneva's christmas package: Her Mario Badescu Drying lotion. I have rekindled my eternal love for it. It's a lot more gentle than my DDF clay. The PINK MONSTER RETURNS. I actually use them in combination now. I'm like extra scary at night now.

- Christmas candles at 50% off at Bath & Body works. I got two of the Marshmellow Peppermint. I don't like it as much as the cookie series but I'll live :p

No comments:

Post a Comment