Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Survey - January 8th, 2012

01: What's your mood for the week?

Not too bad, really. Although school makes me facepalm on every level, I enjoy the amount of freedom I have on campus.

02: What have you been watching this week?


Does anyone watch Friends the way I do? Every school year, I start from Season 1 and watch it all the way to Season 10. Theeeen, I rewind and start again. It's just such a good time passer. I actually put it in the background when I'm cleaning my room or folding laundry.

It almost feels like I have a TV!

03 Best thing about this week: Actually, there's two. One is having the Boy around on a consistent basis and a close second would be finding rice milk for $1.99 at Fortinos.

It's a sad life.

04: What makeup are you wearing today?

Base: Benefit Concealer in 02
Cheeks: Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush
Eyes: Physicians Formula Liquid eyeliner, Maybelline Falsies Mascara, Urban Decay eye shadows in Buck and Naked.
Lips: Dior lipbalm

04 What Skincare product did you use this week?


Day: Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser, Neostrata Daytime Smoothing Lotion Level 1

Night:

Makeup remover:
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
Cleansers: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, Bioderma on Chin.
Moisturizers: Origins Mega Mushroom moisturizer, Lush Full of Grace Serum on T-zone
Additionional: DDf sulfur mask on any places that I'm paranoid about

There wasn't enough space in the box so I've just listed the products I think are the most effective :p

05 What am you wearing today?

H&M polka dot shirt with poofy sleeves, gray Gap jeans, Keds and a beige H&M trench coat (great choice for the morning, a very poor decision for the afternoon)

06 What are you reading this week?

Steve Job's Biography. I bought the paper copy before the break and didn't bring it home because it was too heavy. A friend of mine recommended me a bunch of books over the winter break so I'm going to work through that this week!

07 Current wish list


1) Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
2) Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
3) Tarte Amazonian Clay powder
4) Origins Mega Mushroom Moisturizer

08 Current Obsessions: Food related candles. I'm currently working on my Yankee Candle in Christmas Cookies and my Slatkin & Co candle in Homemade Cookies.

09 Aim for this week: Finish final logo designs for Thesis



No comments:

Post a Comment