Thursday, June 30, 2011

5 Materialistic items that I love

1. Starbucks Green Tea Lemonade



Glorifed nestea with some ice in it buuut I love it anyway

2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush


luxx.com

A bright punch of color on a gloomy day. It lasts through 12 hours of Go train slumping, feverish exhaustion and the occasional pigeon fight. It comes in about 8 different colors and I plan to catch'em all one day,


3. Iphone 4


Dear Iphone 4:

I don't care how frequently the Anti-Apple brigade insults you. You quench my boredom during my commute, save my ass when I'm lost and I consider you a genetically perfected 5th limb.

4. Stila One Step complexion brush



1 pea sized drop of foundation and this brush can get you polished and blended in about 5 minutes flat. I have 20 minutes to get ready before I leave for the Go train station so anything that saves time is worth the money.

5. Nikon D60




I still want a Canon Rebel but the D60 is a good starter DSLR to practice with. I'm getting a good handle of coordinating the lighting with the camera settings.

Next up, practice customized settings!

No comments:

Post a Comment