Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekly Collage

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

- I went out for dim sum with Simon this week! How I miss my precious light bulb-headed friend. We had fun nomming at a dim sum place in Downtown Hamilton. It wasn't too bad. They had this fairly yummy bamboo wrap that was surprisingly good. It came down to $20 so we paid $10 each. Quite a good deal since we got a lot of food (not shown here, clearly :p).

- Christmas PJs were 50% off at La Senza! My housemates keep telling me how warm and cozy I look this week. This set don't look too Christmasy until you read the words imprinted on there :p

- I've been taking Vitamin E pills every day because it's supposed to helps with dry skin and redness. These are my primary ailments so I thought "What the hell". Not quite sure if it's working but I figure Vitamin E can't kill me. I poured some into a little jelly bean jar I got from my Glymm Box a few months back.

- Someone said that Homemade Cookie from Slatkin & Co may be seasonal? No, don't let it be!

- Hadi came to Hamilton this week! I love it when friends come for a visit. We all had tea together at Williams but I was dying of hunger so I ate a Cobb salad. It's actually very good with the sesame dressing.

- Friday breakfasts with Nick has continued (yes, I've given up on screening names), except this time we had it at the Pancake house instead of Williams. I had the Western omelet with a hint of sugar in my tea. Nick drinks tea the british way (no sugar, just milk). I ended up giving him most my home fries because I can't eat oily food that early in the morning.

- Rice milk was on sale this week! $1.99, down from $3.60! I bought what was left over, the shelves were almost cleaned out.

- Favorite snack of the week: Corn pops and rice milk in a Christmas cup.

1 comment:

  1. Cookies is seasonal, it is going on for 50% off at BBW online right now. STOCK UP.

    ReplyDelete