Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Updated Skincare Routine

Whew, I haven't done one of these since last summer! I've swapped a few products out so I thought I would do a quick update. I'm not going to go into too much detail since I plan on doing individual reviews later :)

Keep in mind, I've stuck to this routine religiously for more than 8 months now and have repurchased all of these at one point. Whenever I deviate, I always regret it so I figure I'm on to something :p

My skin type: Combination, dry on cheeks, oily on T-zone (actually, mostly on my nose). No real acne issues, primary concerns are pink patches, dryness and the occasional zit around Time of Hormonal Angst.

If you have similar issues, this could be a good guideline. Even if you don't, I've know I've always enjoyed snooping around people's skincare products. Feel free to share in comments below ^_^

Overview



Morning Routine

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com  

 | Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser |
| Dot Neostrata Daytime Smoothing Lotion Level 1 on chin |
| Blend Skin 79 Hot Pink BB cream all over face |


Night Routine

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

| Cleanse with Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish |
| Tone with Bioderma Sensibio |
| Moisturize with Origins Mega Mushroom Moisturizer |


Optional

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

| Mario Badescu Drying Lotion for any pink patches |
| DDF Sulfur mask for any small bumps and congestion |
| Neostrata Eye Contour cream to keep the skin around my eyes happy and hydrated |

Occasional

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com       

| Liz Earle Eye Bright for tired, puffy eyes. Soak it in cotton pads and relax! |
| Origins Out of Trouble once a week to slough off dead skin and even out skin texture |
| My Beauty Diary: Arbutin A Sheet Mask every few weeks to keep dry skin at bay |

Detailed reviews coming up soon  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment