Monday, April 30, 2012

Instagram Week #2

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

| Last day of work on campus. My bosses were lovely and gave us all a Timmies card. On to real life! |
| My morning Aloe drink. The original Aloe flavor is the best. I like to nom on the rubbery aloe bits |
| Tetley's entire "Color Therapy" line is stellar but the best has got to be Roobios Vanilla. Try. it. Now. |


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

| Nick came over last week and we had Game of Thrones night with a mini stash of junk food. I hogged the sour keys and the Crispy Minis |
| My Hello Kitty laundry basket stares woefully at me as I pack at the end of my Uni career. Look at that sad ear quirk |

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 

| Corn bread from the Bean Bar in Westdale. Fantastic little to-go snack. It comes with honey too! | 
| Visited some people at work while Rio played on the wall.  Jesse Eisenberg's voice is adorable |
| Fairly organized at the beginning of my packing, lost patience half way and threw everything in garbage bags | 


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

My last August 8 dinner in Hamilton for a very long time 
| Sushi, Sashimi and the quintessential bacon wrapped in asparagus |
| The Lover's Sushi was surprisingly delicious. My favorite part is the chip. At the end, I just scrapped off the fishy bits and ate the chips |


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

| Saw Titanic 3D on Saturday with my parents. Still adamant that they could have both survived |
| Went to Congee Dynasty for dinner. God, I've missed that place. Their porridge just melts in your mouth |

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 

| Got a free movie ticket for doing a survey after Titanic. Saving this for The Dark Knight Rises |
| Sunday in downtown Toronto with Nick. Poor boy didn't have breakfast so we went to the Oppressive McDonalds in the basement of Eaton's for some hash browns |
| Brunch at Brassai. Their omelette is amazing, their spinach was very fresh. Even their bread tastes better. What magic is this? | 

No comments:

Post a Comment