Sunday, April 11, 2010

Favorite Things: Bose Headphones

I have Bose noise canceling headphones. I hate that they cost me more than my life but I love them to death and beyond. What a counterproductive emotion.

Pros: They protect you from the world and provide you with your own personal audio bubble. Drunk students lumbering around on a Friday night is no match for the power of Quiet Comfort 15.

Cons: Because they cancel noise (hence, the name), there's an on and off button. on the side This means you always need batteries at hand. They drain out quite easily and only lasts about 5 hours.

Or maybe I need more Energizer Bunny and less Dollarstore Anonymous.

Or maybe I should remember to turn the headphones off after I've used them.

I also can't wear them in public because I can't pull off the giant emo headphones look when my entire wardrobe looks like work attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment