Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday Survey: April 24th, 2010


01 Mood: Listless like a poorly blended smoothie.

02 Best thing about this weekend: Seeing Eric tomorrow! My smushy cheeked bunny rabbit friend with a heart of chocolate-foiled gold!

03 What makeup am I wearing today: Clinique Almost Make-up in Fair, Revlon's cream blush in Rosy Glow, Korres lip butter in Pomegranate

04 What skincare am I using today:
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, Mario Badescu's Healing Powder, Mario Badescu's Glycolic Gel.

05 What am I wearing today: Gap jeans, a blue H&M sweater and a jacket that looks like something out of a Manga from Forever21.

06 What I’m reading: Sadly, nothing. My brain is an unstimulated web of useless neurons.

07 Makeup lust: Korres lip gloss in 52 (sheer cherry red). I tried it on in the store today and it was really nice against paler skin. I felt a bit like anime snow white.

08 Listening to: Suju's Sorry Sorry album.

09 Clothing Lust: H&M Summer dresses! I was in the one on Yonge street today and they didn't have nearly as much choices as the one in Square One. Luckily, I'm meeting Eric there tomorrow.

10 Haircare Lust: Mario Badescu's Lecithin Nourishing Shampoo. I'm still running out but I'm trying to determine more things I want from Mario B because I don't want to pay shipping for one item.

11 Skincare Lust: I'm trying to see if I want to make the jump from Mario Badescu to Dermalogica.

12 Current obsessions: Mario Badescu, SHINee, Taeyeon, getting that Publicis contract, Bipolar Disorder.

13 Aim for this week: Pack up room in Hamilton, attempt not to damage insane clothing collection, try to find missing bag from Gap Men.

No comments:

Post a Comment