Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday Survey: April 10th, 2010

01 Mood: Same old: a little dreary, slightly robotic.

02 Best thing about this weekend: Getting my History of Human Communications exam over with. That thing needed to die in a fire.

03 What makeup am I wearing today: Korres lip butter in Pomegranate and Quince and dots of Clinique's Almost Make-up in fair (I hate wearing full foundation so I dot dot dot)

04 What skincare am I using today:
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, Mario Badescu's Enzyme Cleansing Gel (which smells bloody amazing), Mario Badescu's Seaweed Cleansing Toner, Mario Badescu's (I see a pattern) Rose Hips Nourishing Oil (it's actually my first time using it. So far, it feels a little tingly but it's been on for 2 hours and I haven't reacted to it)

05 What am I wearing today: I was wearing black Zara pants with my motorcycle boots, a black tank top and a sherry colored sweater. I misread the temperature and wore a lighter red jacket, which was absolute fail on my part.

06 What I’m reading: Notes for my Performativity Exam, my prof was so sweet and compiled everything for us in a Word document. How that woman will survive as a Prof is....far beyond my comprehension.

07 Makeup lust: Nar's Orgasm Illuminator to add to my collection of ridiculously expensive but unused make-up products.

08 Listening to: She & Him Volume 2, Zooey Deschanel's voice is such a nice throw back to the 80's.

09 Clothing Lust: I want some summer dresses once the weather stops being schizo.

10 Haircare Lust: Mario Badescu's Lecithin Nourishing Shampoo. I'm running out! It smells awesome (like herbs, the asian in me like herby smells) and doesn't leave a heavy scent or residue.

11 Skincare Lust: Mario Badescu's Enzyme Protective Cream.

12 Current obsessions: Mario Badescu, SHINee, Jessica Jung's haircolor, getting a job in downtown Toronto, room decoration.

13 Aim for this week: Studying for my exams, sleeping more, making a new header for my livejournal.

No comments:

Post a Comment