Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Weekly Collage

Prepare yourself for the foodiest weekly collage ever

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

- I found these multigrain tortilla chips at the student center the other day. It had these fetching lime green stripes and I love healthy snacks so I bought a pack. These are delicious! If anyone wants a healthy, yummy snack, I highly recommend!

- I had lunch with The Boy and a mutual friend last week at the Bean Bar. I ordered their Moroccan Stew but the star of the show is really their corn bread. It's absolutely amazing, especially when its fresh out of the oven. I actually bought 4 of them for $2 to take home for breakfast.

- Second Cup's new cup designs are beautiful. It's like a less corporate starbucks. The little hand drawn trees at the bottom adds a nice touch.

- IKEA DOLLA BREAKFASTS ARE AMAZING. The Boy spent less than $10 for food there and we had both breakfast and lunch there (although to be fair, that was within 2 hours of each other). The meatballs were so good, I bought a frozen stash to take home.

- I went to Montfort Ancaster for the first time last week. I also went to Montfort Westadale this week with (guess who?) the Boy and the one in Ancaster has much better food. Their fries were delicious and the rice had sort of a lemony flavoring.

I feel like a pretentious foody now.

- Adding to this food-dominated Collage, we went to August 8 after Christmas shopping last Saturday. The spicy salmon there is really good so I usually feast my heart on it (I dive in and resurface much later). I also enjoy the Salmon sashimi and the dim sum. Om nom nom.

Now I'm hungry

- So I bought this little snack plate from Shoppers last week. It's now sitting beside my bedside table and holds the items I use before bed. I have: Origin's Sensory Therapy (I dab it on to relax before bed), Lush bubblegum lip scrub, EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit and the little white jar has a bit of DDF's sulfur mask. Sometimes I get splotches before bed. I dab a bit of this on (and turn into CLAYMONSTER) and its gone by the next day. I'm going to do a review on this soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment