Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sunday Survey - November 4th, 2011

01 Mood: Not bad. I'm just a bit "eh" because I have an exam tomorrow and two assignments due Friday. But at the same time, I don't get stressed too easily. I'm always chilling before the deadline eating my night omelet and mumbling "Girlfran, you got this"

Bright side: My last exam is next Tuesday, so I'm less than a week to complete and utter freedom. I'm going to buy a Santa hat and wear loads of red in celebration.

02 Last movie you watched: None. Haven't you heard? Angela's a hermit now.

03 What I’m watching: How I Met Your Mother really helps me relieve tension. I'm re-watching the entire series. When I am about to curl up into a little ball and curse my inability to concentrate, I watch HIMYM and I feel much happier.

I watched the mid season finale of The Walking Dead last week. The ending was quite sad (and should have came 3 episodes sooner), although a very snide part of me said "4 months on a farm for this?"

I'm hoping to get the Boy into TWD so we're beginning to watch it on Netflix.

imagebam.comimagebam.com

04 Best thing about this weekend: The Boy and I went to Ikea on Saturday. It was our last huzzah before shrinking back to hermit hood during exam season. Ikea is so wonderfully beautiful. I want to live within its hipster/modern chic universe.

05 What makeup are you wearing today:

Benefit's Boi-ing concealer, Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush and Korres lipbalm. I'm wearing my glasses today so there's really no need to play with eye make-up


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

06 What skincare am I using today:

Morning: Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser, Neostrata Daytime Smoothing lotion with sPF 15.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Night:
Cleanser: Origins Mega Mushroom Cleanser followed by Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Moisturizer: Origins Mega Mushroom Moisturizer. Neostrata Daytime smoothing lotion on chin


imagebam.com imagebam.com


07 What am I wearing today:

Black Gap jeans and a flowy cream colored top from Costa Blanca. The top is a taaad bit too low cut from some angles. I'm constantly tugging it up so I can be a refined lady of the new world.

08 What am I reading: LECTURE SLIDES AND PROGRAMMING HELP SITES

09 Makeup Lust: I have quite a few but I think I'll be getting the majority of it for Christmas so I don't want to ruin my Christmas Present post!

10. Listening to: A lot of Jazz. I've been listening to the Dimensions in Jazz station through Itunes radio. The music is extremely soothing and really helps me study.

11. Clothing Lust: None

12 Haircare Lust: None

13 Skincare Lust: I need another Origins Mega Mushroom cleanser but I'll be getting that for Christmas! Yes, my friends and I exchanges requested gifts under a similar budget. It's quite logical, even if it ruins the ~ magical surprise of the Christmas season ~.

14 Current obsessions: Christmas!

15 Aim for this week: Keeping depression at bay, studying for my finals and working on my final wordpress assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment