Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday Survey: August 20th, 2011

01 Mood: Buoyant! Coming occasionally out of my anti-social rat's nest does that to me. Had a lovely few days seeing my friends and spending too much money.

02 Last movie I saw: In theaters, it would be Harry Potter 7.2 when I ugly-cried all the way from The Prince's Tale to the train leaving at the end. At home, it was Immortal Beloved because I love Beethoven. He was probably the original emo kid, he would have bought out Hot Topic.

03 What I’m watching: The Mentalist. I'm nearing the end of Season 3. Patrick Jane is snarky little possum but all men should dress like him.

04 Best thing about this weekend:

Within 3 days, seeing:

1) Med-school Friend - back from Hungary, soon to disappear for another 6 thousand years. The next time we reunite, I'll be 26 with one foot in the grave
2) Lightbulb head - San francisco is lucky to have you. Come back to us soon. I love the scarf you bartered for me for $1 CAD. I tried it on at home, white with gold leaf print is really my color ^_^
3) Chipmunk cheeks - Love you and your web series. Enjoyed the premiere ~ partay ~, stay a virgin :p
4) The Wife - Left too soon and a terrible lay
5) The Boy - Excited to see Popeye's chicken and you tomorrow. Yes, in that exact order.

05 What makeup am I wearing today: Benefit's Boi-ing concealer mixed light/medium, Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush, Dior lip glow.

06 What skincare am I using today:

Morning: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Night: Bioderma Crealine cleanser, Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. Origin's Out of Trouble mask, Etival Clarifying toner, Etival Clarifying oil-free care cream.

07 What am I wearing today: Pink gingham dress from American Eagle. I have an odd liking for gingham print lately.

I also love saying that word: Ging-em.

My mom used to say "GING HAM". I didn't bother correcting her because she's terribly cute with her mispronunciations. It runs in the family. I used to pronounce Biotherm like B-O THERM.

08 What I’m reading: Nothing. My brain is an unstimulated web of useless neurons.

09 Makeup lust: Mac's Blush creme in Something Special. It's the perfect Lily Pulitzer Apron Pink. A color like that might magically turn me into Super Chef.

10 Listening to: Be Mine - Infinite. Hoya should move to the states to out dance all pop stars.

11 Clothing Lust: The H&M downtown has all these lovely mod-ish clothing. I have my eye on a delicate pink one (think freshly bloomed lilies) that'll look nice against my skin tone.

12 Haircare Lust: I've always been low maintenance on my hair. I very rarely brush it.

13 Skincare Lust: Everything from Etival since I've been loitering at Shoppers far too much. Also, running low on my favorite Origins mask, must pick one up at The Bay this week or combust during the school year.

14 Current obsessions:

1) To stay happy
2) Etival
3) Completing Chopin's Fantasie improptu before the end of summer

13 Aim for this week: Begin packing for school. My prison awaits! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment