Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Survey: August 28th, 2011

01 Mood: Not bad. Considering the fact that I was wallowing under my blankets yesterday with a headache so bad I couldn't look at natural light.

02 Last movie I saw: The Prestige. An excellent rewatch. Still a Christopher Nolan fangirl circa Memento, will forever appreciate his style and his ability to hand his cast a classy wardrobe.


03 What I’m watching: Making my way through the Mentalist. I've managed to kill my parents' bandwidth by more than 30GB so I'm forbidden from downloading new shows. Father got over it surprisingly fast after I gave him a fruit enzyme facial scrub.


04 Best thing about this weekend:

Seeing the Boy, always lovely, generous and willing to go on see saws with me.

Oh and running through downtown Hamilton at full speed while I flap behind clutching a stuffed animal.

05 What makeup am I wearing today: My make-up is terribly boring and always the same. Benefit's Boi-ing concealer mixed light/medium, Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush, Dior lip glow.

I did usea bit of Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl as a highlighter today :) It's a really pretty goldeny shine that I swipe on the inner corner of my eyes, my brow bone and a bit on my cupid's bow. I feel like a light bulb today ^_^

A $30 lightbulb....

06 What skincare am I using today:

Morning: Wet cotton pad with Bioderma cleanser, swipe all over face. Cleanse with cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Night: Bioderma Crealine cleanser, Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, Badescu buffering lotion

07 What am I wearing today: Blue bow dress from H&M. I wish they came in more colors, I have it in both navy blue and white.

Freshwater pink should be utilized more.

08 What I’m reading: Nothing. My brain is an unstimulated web of useless neurons.

09 Makeup lust: Quite possibly every cream blush Mac has ever made. ONE DAY YOU WILL ALL BE MINE.

I plan to have the world's largest blush collection by 35.

10 Listening to: My customized playlist of old school 90's pop music. I never realized how suggestive these songs actually were.

When I was 10, I thought "Get down, get down and move it all around" meant they wanted me to do the squats.

11 Clothing Lust: H&M! Shopping thursday, hoping not to break the bank. I'm looking for a thicker coat and a flowy top.

12 Haircare Lust: Nada, just shampoo and let it dry naturally. The most investment I've done on my hair is Moroccan oil and a very expensive boar brush.

Asian hair is very very low maintenance.

13 Skincare Lust: I'm running a bit low on my Philosophy scrub but $90 is completely unreasonable right now.

I got it last Christmas with a gift card.

It is terribly good, though.

14 Current obsessions:

1) To stay happy
2) Going out to get fresh air everyday
3) Completing Chopin's Fantasie improptu before the end of summer

This seems a bit redundant at this point. I'm only half way through because I'm very picky and refuse to move on until the first part is flawless.

13 Aim for this week: Begin the packing that I neglected to do last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment