Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Girl-friendly Holy Grail products





1) Shiseido facial cotton pads

Like kittens rubbing against your skin. Minus...the fur burn and the mewing

2) Cetaphil Gentle Skin cleanser

In my opinion, the best basic facial cleanser ever made. Non-abrasive, incredibly gentle, completely scentless and will never ever dry your skin out.

3) Bioderma Creoline cleanser

Incredible make-up remover. You can get dirt crusted on your face and this will remove it instantly. It's like a Tide to go pen for your face.

4) Origins Out of Trouble Mask

My third tube in two years. I use it once or twice a week, never fails to leave me fresh, glowy and smelling slightly of sulfur and mint.

5) Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

I may look diseased when I go to bed but this stuff is amazing for any small ailments

6) Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion

This is an incredibly fast quick fix if something has irritated your skin. Shake well, apply all over face, leave overnight and any irritation should disappear over night.

7) Mario Badescu Healing Powder

If I have a small area that I fear might become something horrifying, I dab this on in the morning, let it sink in and by nightfall, it's always gone.

Mario Badescu makes some of the best quick fix products

No comments:

Post a Comment