Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Survey: September 11th, 2011

01 Mood: I be a happy tea-sipping duck right now!

02 Last Movie I saw: Tron, mainly for this scene. Where can I get one of these kick-ass suits for Halloween?

03 What I’m watching: Rachel Zoe project Season 4. I proclaim this loud and proud with absolutely no hint of shame.

04 Best thing about this weekend: Seeing all my program friends at a welcome back party. I really missed their faces.

Oh and not getting sick within the first hour and Asian glowing all over the place

05 What makeup are you wearing today:

Ah! It's slightly different today. Instead of my usual dior lip glow, I have on Revlon's colorburst lip gloss in Papaya. I went to Shoppers with my friend Maggie yesterday and saw it on sale for $6.

I squee-ed for a good five minutes because I haven't bought a drugstore cosmetic product in a very long time. This is a clear sign of burgeoning maturity.

06 What skincare am I using today:

Morning: Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser
Night: Bioderma, Etival Clarifying Cleanser, Etival Clarifying toner, Etival Clarifying moisturizer, Mario Badescu drying lotion.

07 What am I wearing today:

I was in a yellow shirt and jeans until I was about to combust from heat. Now I'm chilling around in a bathrobe and sitting near my window.

08 What am I reading: Bridget Jones' diary. An enjoyable re-read and an excellent representation of modern British humor.

09 Current Makeup Lust:
Dior lip gloss in Pink Sari (isn't that a lovely name?) I tried it on in Sephora and thought it was the perfect peachy pink.

10 Listening to: Tron soundtrack. The whole thing is stellar but I especially enjoy Son of Flynn. So much awesome in 1 minute and 36 seconds.

11 Clothing Lust: I'm on the hunt for a pale pink trench coat. I need a shopping buddy for this quest.

12 Haircare Lust: None, my hair is literally wash and go

13 Skincare Lust: Etival everything. I have taken a liking for their Vitamin C mist. I tried it in shoppers and it smelled lovely.

14 Current obsessions:

1) To stay happy
2) To stop being so obsessed with Dior lip products because their prices are ghastly
3) To flesh out my thesis project by the end of this week

15 Aim for this week:
Please see #3 above :)

No comments:

Post a Comment