Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Survey: September 25th, 2011

01 Mood: Quite good, actually. I've had a productive couple of days. Granted, I nearly had a heart attack when I inputted all my deadlines on Google calendar but I've been uncharacteristically productive nonetheless!

02 Last Movie I saw: Kick-ass. If I say I wanted a daughter like Kick-ass, would that make me a crazy assassin in a Batman suit?

03 What I’m watching: Bones Season 4. I used to love this show but I haven't seen it in a few years. I'm working Netflix through a US IP Proxy (damn that makes me sound smart) so a new world has now opened.

Us Netflix > Canadian Netflix. Why do we never get the nice stuff?

04 Best thing about this weekend: I had a great day in downtown Toronto with the Boy. That pulled pork sandwich I had for dinner was the best thing that ever existed. I giddily told the Boy later that "If God made a sandwich to eat everyday, it would be that sandwich"

05 What makeup are you wearing today:

Boi-ing concealer, Mac blush creme in Ladyblush and Korres lip butter in pomegranate.

Seriously, the only thing that ever changes is my lip product

06 What skincare am I using today:

Morning: Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser

Night:
Makeup Remover: Bioderma
Cleanser: Cetaphil
Moisturizer: Neostrata Smoothing Lotion Level 1 on face, Etival clarifying moisturizer on chin
Extra: DDF sulfur mask, Mario Badescu drying lotion.

07 What am I wearing today:

Black jeans from the Gap (I almost misspelled that as Grap), a white silky top from Wilfred, a lavendar sweater from H&M and a long silver necklace with a ladybug watch pendent on it.

08 What am I reading: Nothing. There's fluff and dust in my brain, it probably looks like the inside of a vacuum

09 Current Makeup Lust:
Lancome lipstick in Rose Veil. The packaging is just stunning. I'm abstaining from spending right now. T_T It's so painful

imagebam.com

10 Listening to: Bing Crosby's classic christmas album. I listen to Christmas music pretty much all year around. I always have amazing Christmases. The music makes me think of downtown Toronto, snow and pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks.

Mmmm Starbucks.

11 Clothing Lust: I'm looking for something like these two. The first one is from Modcloth (I saved the picture from a while back so this is no longer available) and the second one is from Miu Miu. Quite obviously, this is out of the question so I'm looking for a non-sparkly and faaaar cheaper dupe.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

12 Haircare Lust: None.

13 Skincare Lust: A 50000000 ml jug of Bioderma because one of the things that brings me joy is soaking Shiseido cotton pads in it and relaxing in the shower.

14 Current obsessions:

Warding off my depression.

15 Aim for this week: Attempt some design mock-ups on Illustrator for thesis

No comments:

Post a Comment