Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekly Collage

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

- Having a love affair with Teaopia.
The ice mixed berries with organic honey is amazing.

- Very into pastels this season, have several pink and white lace scarfs (not warm at all but great on a cardigan), a cuddly pink knit scarf and two very beautiful silk tank tops from Aritzia for Fall layering.

- Purchased about $60 worth of Immortality tea. I will drink my self to hormonal balance and rid myself of depression and anxiety.

- I tried Lush's Dream Cream a while ago and it was amazing for moisturizing dry patches on your body during the winter. I enjoy the smell but if you don't like lavender, you may not like it. The cool, pudding-like texture is really fun to rub into your skin. It's $25 for the big bottle but I bought the $5 one to try out.

- My lancome cleanser gave my chin a nasty allergic reaction. However, the rest of my face seems to enjoy it. Will avoid chin next time. Meanwhile, wait for the damn bumps to calm down

- Love Actually really cheers me up on cold days where I feel like the crypt monster

No comments:

Post a Comment