Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekly Collage

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

- I got wall stickers! These go over my bed and match the colors on my bedding very nicely. They look a bit like they're swimming. It makes me quite happy to look at them every morning.

- I went to August 8 this week with the Boy.
Stupendously fun. The sponge cake is wonderfully fluffy and delicious.

- I color coded my clothing this morning (I really need to get the rest of it up here).
My love of neutrals are quite obvious.

- I went to a friend's birthday dinner at Earl's. Lovely restaurant but questionable clientele (minus our table of awesome, of course) composed primarily of frat boy types and girls who didn't understand that dresses aren't supposed to be a second skin.

However, they did serve the best sandwich I've ever eaten.

- Toronto is really beautiful at night. It's a shame my phone captures it so poorly.

No comments:

Post a Comment