Friday, September 23, 2011

Shopper's Drug Mart, you are my overlord

I love Shopper's Drug Mart. I've probably spent half my school life squandering away at Shoppers, playing with testers, bartering with myself ("If you don't buy this, I will give you hot chocolate later") and checking out any sales that will entice my Asian Senses.

This week, they had a sale on two of my favorite brands: Bioderma (25%) and Neostrata (20%).

I loitered around playing with testers before picking up my usual suspects and going on my merry way.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Purchased:

Bioderma Crealine cleanser

I always talk about this because it's amazing and I love it to death. I'm running out of my current bottle. I may Ebay it next time to get the fabled (I believe it to be a myth) 500ml from Europe.

The last sentence sounds very pretentious and I swear I didn't do it on purpose.

Neostrata Smoothing Cream Level 1

My old one went bad (the cream became very thin like skim milk) so I had to pick up a new one. This one is much better, the acid is well balanced and the texture is wonderfully fluffy.


La Roche Posay Physiological Shampoo

While my Asian hair does not need much taking care of, I am very picky with shampoos. Most shampoos smell too strong for my liking and I hate that heavy shampoo smell (I'm looking at you, Dove) that lingers after. I also run into the issue that any trace of shampoo residue can sometimes irritate the skin on my neck.

La Rochey Posay makes really nice skincare products so they're not known for their haircair. However, their shampoo really is excellent. It comes in a huge tube (should last for ages) and it cleanses your hair without making it feel greasy or stripped. It's extremely easy to wash off and the smell is extremely light and clean.

Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment