Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Survey: September 18th, 2011

01 Mood: Terrible. My failtastic depression is acting up again. I feel ill and am combatting a slight allergic reaction.

02 Last Movie I saw: Love Actually never fails to cheer me up.

03 What I’m watching: The Ringer, fairly excited for the 2nd episode next week. The pilot was half decent for the CW but the special effects are terrible. The scene where Sarah Michelle Geller is on a boat looked like someone had cut her out of paper and propped it against a background drawn by 9 year olds.

04 Best thing about this weekend: Having a relatively happy saturday before my chronic depression reared its very hideous head.

05 What makeup are you wearing today:

None!

06 What skincare am I using today:

Morning: Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser
Night: Bioderma, Cetaphil, Etival Clarifying toner, Etival Clarifying moisturizer, Mario Badescu drying lotion.

07 What am I wearing today:

Very fetching pink pajama bottoms from La Senza that says "GIRL" on the side of one leg. Just as a reminder that I am a Girl, especially in sparkly print.

08 What am I reading: Nothing. There's fluff and dust in my brain, it probably looks like the inside of a vacuum

09 Current Makeup Lust:
None actually. I only wanted the Dior gloss I talked about last week but I tried it on again this weekend and it was far too glittery and pale.

10 Listening to: Love Actually soundtrack. I love movie soundtracks. Glasgow Love Theme is especially beautiful.

11 Clothing Lust: Will I ever find my perfect pink trenchcoat? This is an ongoing mystery.

12 Haircare Lust: None.

13 Skincare Lust: Origins Clean Energy Cleanse off oil

14 Current obsessions:

To be happy again

15 Aim for this week: Getting my sanity back

No comments:

Post a Comment