Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Survey: September 4th, 2011


01 Mood: I had an extremely enjoyable time seeing some old high school friends yesterday. I am now obsessed with teaopia and am determined to live forever (I will be the last cyborg standing) through the usage of Jiaogulan tea.


02 Last movie I saw: 17 again, primarily for this scene. It's on my list of Guilty Pleasure movies along with Mean Girls, Bring it On and anything staring Nicholas Cage (anyone who has seen The Wicker man remake knows it's a classic for the wrong reasons).


03 What I’m watching: I'm still waiting for my parent's bandwidth to recover so I can finish off The Mentalist Season 3.

04 Best thing about this weekend:
Seeing my old high school friends at Starbucks. Also, learning the joys of Starbuck's birthday-flavored Cake Pops until now. What a magically delicious treat.

05 What makeup am I wearing today: Oh my. It's always going to be the same every week :p

Benefit's concealer in medium/light mix, Mac's blushcreme in Lady blush, Dior customized lip balm.

06 What skincare am I using today:

Morning: Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser

Night: Bioderma cleanser, Cetaphil Cleanser, Origin's Mushroom Mask (running very very low. My love of Origins masks comes at a hefty price tag) because it was really hot today and I needed some calming now.

Mario Badescu buffering lotion applied like a toner on most of face, Etival toner and moisturizer on chin only (the Chin can be a scary place if I don't take care of it) and Badescu drying lotion where I need it (the Chin is acting up)

07 What am I wearing today: I moved my furniture to Hamilton today, so I was in a delightfully fashionable baggy T-shirt and jogging pants.

08 What I’m reading: Nothing. My brain is an unstimulated web of useless neurons.

09 Makeup lust: Ah. I see that last week I had written "Every one of Mac's blush cremes" .I have achieved this last week (minus the ones I didn't want) so now I'm on to a new fixaton.

These are Tokidoki's Sibera Cheek brush and Tokidoki's starter eye brushes. I'm going to Sephora at Square One on Wednesday so see if they have the cheek brush in stock. I seem to be allergic to all Mac brushes and these are wondrously adorable.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

10 Listening to: Old jazzy music. I was reading a Nicholas Spark Meme yesterday (included below). Although I enjoyed its acidic wit, the romantic in me still loves the scene where they're dancing in the middle of the street. Quite frankly, everything went downhill when he wrote that book with Miley Cyrus in mind.

imagebam.com

11 Clothing Lust: I bought everything I wanted last week, actually! I'm quite happy that my clothing lust has been quenched.

12 Haircare Lust: Absolutely none.

13 Skincare Lust: Origins mega mushroom skin-calming mask.

imagebam.com

Amazingly good if you use it once a week (any more than that and its rather useless), smells like an Asian herbal store but its excellent on a hot summer's day.

14 Current obsessions:

1) To be happy
2) To get more fresh air
3) To see more friends
4) To get out everyday
5) Be happy with what I have

13 Aim for this week: I must pass my driver's test. I must pass my driver's test.


No comments:

Post a Comment