Saturday, November 26, 2011

60 random things in my room: Part 3

If you would like to read the older posts, Part 1 is here and Part 2 is here. I'm having a lot of fun with this tag series. I'm also beginning to realize that my material possessions revolve around fragrances and moisturizers.

60 random things in my room: Part 3

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

25) Cheap $2 sunglasses - I bought this in the student center 3 years ago. I'm the kind of person that has lost (amusement parks) or broken (tripped at a bad angle) horrendously expensive sunglasses in the past. As a result, I've made a deal with myself that when I get a grown up job, I will buy myself a pair of Rayban Wayferers.

Except this time, I won't be 13 and running spastically in my neighborhood.

26) Silver heart-shaped key necklace from H&M - I love collecting H&M jewelry, they have really interesting designs sometimes. The little heart shaped area opens up. I wanted to put a little picture in it but, there's this huge bump in there that ruins the whole locket concept. It's still pretty to look at but it would be better if it came with silver wings :p

Ah.....the search for the winged heart-shaped key necklace that isn't tacky continues.

27) Peachy pink scarf from H&M - This scarf is amazingly warm and very thick. Prospective Canadian winds, you have met your match! The only downside is that if I don't arrange it properly, it likes to snuggle around my neck like a knitted cobra.

28) Giant pack of Sensodyne from Cosco - One of my front teeth is extremely sensitive so going for dental cleanings makes me look extremely constipated (that's a lovely image). I rub some extra toothpaste on the sensitive zones and this really helps over time.

My mother also bulk buys them from Costco so that's an Asian Win right there.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

29) DKNY Be Delicious perfume - This was my first real fragrance! I got it (Well, not this exact one. This is a new bottle) for Christmas in 2004 and I was so excited because like most teenagers back then, I was using some musky body spray named Ocean from a neon blue bottle.

This comes in many many different versions but I personally prefer the original and the Pink Blossom. If anyone likes fresh and fruity scents, I highly recommend this!

30) Shiseido Facial Cotton wipes - I always balk at the price of this ($9) buuuut these are undefeated in quality and kitteny soft against your skin. The boy bought me my first pack during summer time and I just finished them yesterday so this one is new. They may be pricey but they last you a good 4 - 5 months, longer if you don't use them daily!

31) Eucerin's Aquaphor - This is great for everything. Dry lips, dry patches, cuticles, etc. It's a dermalogical jack of all trades.

32) Slightly tacky tissue box - I can't figure out if this is tacky or cute so I've settled on slightly tacky. I like the red because it matches the trimming on my furniture and the greenish accents makes it look slightly Christmasy. I was thinking of buying one of those limited edition Christmas Kleenex boxes but it's basically $4 for fancy cardboard.

I just couldn't do it! T_T

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

33) EOS lip balm - Not going to lie, I bought this because it looked really cute. My Aquaphor moisturizes my lips better but this smells incredible and tastes really good. This one is in the flavor Summer Fruit. They also come in a wide variety of flavors.
I really want to try Strawberry Sorbet next.

34) Fruits and Passions hand cream in Pear Peony - I was in Fruits & Passions a few months ago and fell in love with Pear Peony. I don't use scented body creams so I didn't think it was worth paying $30 for the body cream. I wagered with myself at the end and bought the little mini sized one. The pear screws open at the bottom to reveal a small compartment of hand cream. I keep it by my desk lamp so it's more of a decorative item now.

35) Marc Jacob's Daisy - This is the original Daisy that my mom got me on a business trip. I was completely in love with it last year. I'm more on the Chloe boat now so its been sadly neglected. It's not as fresh smelling as the DKNY. It's marketed as a youthful fragrance but I think it's actually quite musky. This also comes in a pink version, which I like a lot better. I might ask for it for Christmas.

36) Bioderma's Sensibio - This is amazing. I know I rave about it a lot but it's a great cleanser / toner / make-up remover. For a few month, I used it for my entire face and I would go through them extremely quickly (god, that was expensive). These days, I use it on my chin because it's the most sensitive area of my face. I pour a small bit onto my Shiseido cotton pad and carefully swipe it on the selected areas. I also use it to clean my make-up brushes because a tiny amount on a cotton pad removes everything. Mind you, I only use two make-up brushes on a frequent basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment