Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Weekly Collage

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

- So the Boy and I had the classic breakfast at William's again. I hope to make it a weekly thing but scheduling it might be a difficult thing. It's quite healthy in comparison to the campus breakfast and the rye bread is especially good. It's also cheaper than campus breakfast so if you ever want to go out for breakfast (how many times can I use the word "breakfast"), William's makes a nice one.

- We went to Limeridge on a spur-of-the-moment thing. At the time, I thought it would be a fun adventure but it took us an hour to get there by Hamilton Transit. This is ridiculous in comparison to the 23 minutes by car (thank you, google map).

- Now the good thing is that I got a fairly confused (I was going to use "slow" but that seems mean) cashier at Bath and Body Works who calculated my coupon wrong. I ended up getting two full-sized candles for $17.50 when one of them retails for $22.50 alone.

I've told this story multiple times but I must spread my cheap Asian joy everywhere. I am currently burning Homemake Cookies. I've been at it for several days and its barely made a dent. I'm tempted to get started on Dark Chocolate Mint but I'm resisting! It smells amazing in the jar and literally looks like a hunk of dark chocolate.

God, I always get hungry when I do these blog posts.

- I've been sick and holed in my room for the past week so I've reorganized my night stand table. I've got a Christmasy tissue box and a blue box from Dollarama to keep all my girly things. I've also run out of Lush's Dream Cream so I'm using Biotherm's Lait Coporel as a body moisturizer. It's not nearly as good but I got 3 of them for free a while back (I'm so very charming when I want to be) so I might as well use them up.

- My new ipod broke! I got it for my birthday so it was barely two months old! I was fumbling with my keys on the way out and dropped it on the ground. It got caught at a bad angle and the glass basically shattered. I'm so gutted!

I hope Apple can fix it for me (or give me a new one like they did with my Iphone 4. That was totally their issue, though) because touching the screen hurts my fingers a bit.

- To cheer myself up, I've been getting into the Christmas spirit. I got a Snow Man with a christmas countdown (can't use it until December since it starts at 24 days), a cute little cup with a scarf-ed penguin and a Snowman seat cover. This is all very adorable and cheery. I wake up feeling like I'm in the North Pole (by will, not kidnapped by elves :p).

No comments:

Post a Comment