Thursday, November 10, 2011

Weekly Collage

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

- The Boy came over last week and we watched Thor. They did a great job of mixing together Earth and Asgard. You can't really see it in the picture but I had the boy switch his keyboard lights to a very masculine pink ^_^

- William's revamped their menu! I had quite a pleasant surprise when I ordered a chilli and a BLT sandwich last week. The food was actually very good. This coming from a place that used to give you paltry servings and wilting lettuce. The only downside is that they had this fantastic wrap from last year that they discontinued. Boo!

Oh, and I've been watching Easy A during my meals. I love Emma Stone.

- My friend Eric came to visit me last week so I dragged him back to Williams. I tried the chicken curry soup, which had a great blend of curry spices without going overboard. I did go all Asian and "What, why no more chicken?" when I discovered that there was about 2 pieces of chicken bobbing around in there.

Ah well, at least it was real chicken (I'm looking at you, McDonalds).

- The Boy and I drove to Toronto on Sunday morning (well, he drove. I pestered) so we decided to have the Classic breakfast at Williams (they're starting to recognize me over there) before we head out. A friend of mine thought we had gone to Cora's. It actually does look a lot like a Cora's breakfast, only it's 1/3 of the price and they give you less fruit.

- Kenzo Ramen is amazing! Their pork stew ramen is legit. If anyone is looking for a good ramen place, they're definitely the best. Look how overweight their Gyoza are!

I'm hungry now.

- We went to Chapters before Real Steel. I had forgotten the name of the restaurant I wanted to go to and needed to leech off Starbucks internet. Anyway, they had set up all the Steve Job bios into the shape of an apple. I thought it was quite well done, it doesn't look as good in photos but in real life, it looked exactly like an apple.

- If you remember my last post about Earl's (we thought it was Ed's), we went there previously for a friend's birthday party. I fell in love with the pulled pork sandwich and insisted on going again. It was definitely good this time around but they placed too much coleslaw in it and the balance was a bit off. It was still great but not as good in comparison to my last response, which was "I don't want to eat anything else ever again"

No comments:

Post a Comment