Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Survey - November 27th, 2011

01 Mood: I would say it's pretty balanced. I am definitely counting down the days until graduation but at the same time, I would like a grown up job before I am thrown out into the wild. Fingers crossed, I'm reeeeeally working on it. I hope my first interview goes well!

02 Last movie you watched: I'm about to watch Horrible Bosses. I've heard good things about it and god knows I love a snarky comedy.

03 What I’m watching: Nothing new, actually. I have a roster of favorite shows that I catch up on a weekly basis but generally, I stick with what I like. I did try to watch New Girl yesterday but I find Zoey Deschanel intolerable as an actress. I do think she's gorgeous, has a beautiful voice and a great fashion sense but I prefer her music over her acting.

imagebam.comimagebam.com imagebam.comimagebam.com

04 Best thing about this weekend: Absolutely nothing. I have accomplished very little this weekend. I had planned to finish my essay but all I've really done is scribble very disjointed ideas in multicolored Staedtler pens.

Oh, and I've doodle along the corner of the paper -_-

05 What makeup are you wearing today:

None. I don't wear makeup unless I'm going out and I've holed myself in my room for the past 48 hours. I've been living on a diet of oatmeal, buckwheat noodles and chicken. I'm also out of soy sauce, which is code for Asian Danger.

06 What skincare am I using today:

Morning: Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser, Neostrata Daytime Smoothing lotion with sPF 15.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Night:
Cleanser: Origins Mega Mushroom Cleanser followed by Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Moisturizer: Origins Mega Mushroom Moisturizer. Neostrata Daytime smoothing lotion on chin
Eye cream: Olay ProX Eye Restoration Complex
Lip balm: Lush's bubblegum lip scrub followed by EOS lip balm.

imagebam.com imagebam.com


07 What am I wearing today:

PJ bottoms with snowflake prints and a purple Gap Body sleepwear top.

08 What am I reading: I'm still on the Night Circus. I'm about a quarter way through. It's still quite good but I sense hints of Twilight brewing within its midst :S

imagebam.com imagebam.com

09 Makeup Lust: Urban Decay cream eye shadow in Whipped (a very pretty shimmery gold)and Korres' lip butter glaze in Pomegranate. This is my favorite lip color and I'm running very low on my current one. The squeezy tube is resembling a dying toothpaste.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

10. Listening to: Michael Buble's Christmas Album (my staple :p) and IU's Mia. For anyone who hasn't heard of IU before Good Day, she debuted with this beautiful song called Mia. The music video always gives me chills. Click here if you want to check it out :)


imagebam.comimagebam.com

11. Clothing Lust: None

12 Haircare Lust: None

13 Skincare Lust: The Beauty Diary Strawberry Amino Acid cleanser. It's supposed to smell lovely and the packaging is adorable. I tried ordering it but my usual Asian shopping site is all out of them. I placed a notification on the mini set so hopefully I can get it soon!

imagebam.com imagebam.com

14 Current obsessions: Cosmetic packaging.

15 Aim for this week: Keeping depression at bay and working on my programming plug-in. I'm falling badly behind in that class

No comments:

Post a Comment