Thursday, November 17, 2011

60 random things in my room

I saw this tag floating around and thought it would be fun to do. It'll be too much work to do 60 items at once so I'm going to list it as a recurring tag. As you can tell, Instagram has been my favorite iphone app for the last 5 months :p

60 random things in my room: Part 1

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

1) Hello Kitty laptop sleeve from a fob/hipster (fipster? :p) store on Queen Street. Purchased it during my poor months as a summer intern. Nerd Kitty makes me smile.

2) Blue tea mug purchased on sale for $3.50 at Home Sense after I broke a pink version earlier on in the week (accidentally knocked it off my table)

3) Chloe perfume purchased by my lovely mother during a China business trip. Fun fact: Every time my mom goes on business, she gets me a nice perfume. This is my favorite of the moment. The bow is adorable but the metal rusts easily!

4) Mexico seashell souvenir from my friend Lavi back when she went on vacation (or was it a wedding...hmmm). I keep it on my desk because it's made of sand and I like touching the little granules.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

5) Harajuku Lover pencil case. Three dollas from a Shoppers Sale.
Old school metal pencil cases need to come back!

6) A chocolate Fortinos eclair that I bought the Boy yesterday as a treat. Om nom nom.

7) Origins Souffle Whipped body Cream, free because I spent too much money at an Origins counter (as always -_-). It does smell incredible but I don't use it too often for the fear that I'll like it too much and buy the entire set.

8) Tylenol nighttime/daytime cold & flu. I took these back when I thought I had a cold. I probably had more fun moving them around into different formations.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

9) Origins Mega Mushroom Cleanser, my favorite at the moment. It smells really herby and is incredibly gentle and non-drying on my skin.

10) A polka dotted red travel bag that I got from Walmart 2 years back. It holds my Benefit / Urban Decay make-up palettes, my favorite brushes, hair ties, favorite lip products, etc etc. It's very durable, especially since I've crammed it in my Lug bag every time I go home for the weekend.

11) Origins Sensor Therapy (oh lord, I've never noticed how much Origins I had), it smells like bubble gum mint. I dab it under my jawline and on my temple when I get a headache. It's very soothing and is supposed to help you with stress. It could be placebo effect but I personally think that it works!

12) My literal piggy bank. I actually got this from China about 5 years ago. We were on an Island (yes, I can't remember the name so I'll call it Island) where they hand made ceramic things and painted them in front of you. I wanted a pink one so my parents bought it for me. It's always on my desk and is constantly filled with pennies since I always use up the good coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment