Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Weekly Collage

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.comimagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

- One of my housemates went to Culinary school so she makes amazing food. She always bakes things and leaves extra around for us (she's like our mom). Last week, she made date squares. It was so awesome that we all wrote her Thank You notes.

- My secret night time snack habit: Frying egg whites
(It's like my night cheese pattern)

- Went home for the weekend, read The Hunger games on ze Ipad 2 on ze Go Bus. Very useful device for playing games that involve running from Death Monkeys (Temple run, anyone?) and reading epubs.

- To avoid the weekend crowd, I took an early bus home and hung out at Square One until my dad picked me up. I got my beloved Starbucks green tea lemonade and spent some time looking starry-eyed at Christmas products (although even I wouldn't buy the chocolate "enrobed" almonds)

- Doodle jump, welcome back. I was/am still obsessed with Tiny Towers so my precious Doodle Jump has been abandoned. I'm back on it though. I will never neglect you again, my dear Easter Bunny Doodler!

- Met up with my Nida at Indigo. I spent 2 hours in there writing down books I found interesting so I can download the free epub copies later.

Asian parents, you have taught me well.

- I got hit with Sushi cravings on Saturday night so I bought an end-of-day spicy salmon sushi box. I ate it in the food court while watching A Charlie Brown Christmas. If Charlie Brown was a real person, he would probably be on Zoloft.

- I went with Hadi to Thai Queen on Sunday. Ironically, everything was good except the Pad Thai. Spring rolls still makes the best Pad Thai. Completely undefeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment