Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Weekly Collage

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

- Mmmm. This is a BLT & A (Avocado) sandwich from William's (also known as my second home). Although it is a delicious sandwich, I also calculated that I could have made this for a toonie.

- Please ignore the pink box with the little girls in the background (DAMN LACK OF DECORATIVE STORAGE CHOICES). This is my favorite brush at the moment. It's a Real Techniques angled foundation brush. I use it to blend my tinted moisturizer every morning.
It's great at giving you a very very light coverage and blending is wonderfully easy. My Mac foundation brush gives me unnecessarily heavy coverage so I like this one much better. It's also easy to clean and I love that the brush can stand on a solid surface!

- I bought this Azami soy sauce for the sweet logo. It tastes the same as the Kikoman but the red against the black makes me feel like a bad-ass when I'm cooking chicken.

- I overdid my candle obsession. I was using this candle for about 10 hours a day and managed to use it up in a week! This habit is getting expensive. Candles are for nocturnal uses only from now on.

- Favorite tea of the moment: Tetley's Cleanse with lemon and honey. I never put sugar in my tea but this one tastes mildly sweet and really relaxes me before bed. I ran out so I bought a new one from Fortinos (along with Roobio and Mint chocolate -_-).

- I'm great at cooking two things: Chicken and soba noodles.
I boil the noodles for about 20 minutes and then heat it in a pan with a mix of spices and sauces. I know it looks slightly scary in the bowl but I assure you, it's delicious ^_^ (asian fob face guarantee!)

- Haphazardly cut snack apple. I'm going to buy some nutella for dipping this week.

- Best. Omelette. I've ever made. Usually I have trouble flipping it but this one came out nicely! I was so amazed that I almost didn't want to eat it.

- I'm burning a new candle now. It's Slatin & Co's "Mint chocolate". Smells amazing and looks like a pool of chocolate when it melts. Sometimes I stare at it and wonder if it would taste like chocolate syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment