Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Survey - November 20th, 2011

01 Mood: Pretty good, actually! My muscles have relaxed (only took bloody 2 weeks) so my breathing is normal again. I can actually walk now without feeling like I'm going to keel over! YES, SWEET YOUTH, YOU HAVE RETURNED TO ME! MWAHA-HA-HA-HA

HA.

02 Last movie you watched: None. I'm in the midst of catching up on How I Met Your Mother. That show has caused my puppy-like attention span to decrease into the range of hyperactive cage mice.

03 What I’m watching: How I Met Your Mother. I stopped watching at the beginning of Season 5 (I judged them so hard when Carrie Underwood guest starred) but I recently sapped Season 5 - 7ish from the Boy and it's still really good! The story line still makes sense and it has sparked my newfound love of Teacup Pigs.

imagebam.com imagebam.com


04 Best thing about this weekend: Altering my thesis idea. I spent the entire weekend trying to figure out if I should stick with my original designs or to swap it. I ended up changing the whole thing last minute, sleeping 4 hours and relying on cream blush to look somewhat alive.

05 What makeup are you wearing today:

Face: Benefit's Boi-ing concealer in a mix 01/02 where I need it
Eyes: Stila's Kitten cream shadow on inner corners, Lorac's Serenity on outer crease and the "crease" color in a Benefit kit
Cheeks: Mac Blushcreme in ladyblush
Lips: Nars lipstick in Love Devotion

06 What skincare am I using today:

Morning: Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser, Neostrata Daytime Smoothing lotion with sPF 15.

Night:
Makeup Remover: Origins Mega Mushroom cleanser, Bioderma Crealine on chin
Cleanser: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Toner: Origins Mega Mushroom Toner on T-zone only
Moisturizer: Origins Mega Mushroom Moisturizer. Neostrata Daytime smoothing lotion on chin
Extra: DDF sulfar mask
Lip balm: Eucerin's Aquaphor

I think it's been more than a month since I started using this routine. Updated routine soon!

07 What am I wearing today:

Black gap jeans, keds and a gray sweater from H&M. I basically shop around my Holy Trifecta of Gap, H&M and Zara. Occasionally, I'll wonder into Tommy Hilfiger and wonder if I am willing to fork out $50 for an argyle sweater (I'm into the "maybe" zone now)

08 What am I reading: Okay, I've given up on The Help. I apologize to everyone who loved it but it did not keep my attention. I'm currently reading the Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. It's excellent. If anyone likes magicians and twisted fairytale-themed novels, I would really recommend this. Also, the book covers are absolutely beautiful!

imagebam.com imagebam.com

09 Makeup Lust: I'm out of my favorite Almay tinted moisturizer. I tried buying one at Shoppers but they were out of my color (Neutral), I'll probably have to check it at a later time.

10. Listening to: Michael Buble's Christmas Album and T-ara's Black eyes. Cry cry is actually a really good song. The lives are excellent.


imagebam.comimagebam.com

11. Clothing Lust: Hmmm....I think I can really rock an argyle sweater. Shall commence search tomorrow.

12 Haircare Lust: None

13 Skincare Lust: I've been lusting after the Liz Earle essentials kit for a very long time. I ordered it yesterday so Skincare Lust fullfilled! The kit includes the Clense and Polish, the Skin Boosting Toner, the Skin repair moisturizer and the Superskin Concentrate. I love trying new skin care. Super excited for my package, everyone says the Cleanse and Polish is amazing!

imagebam.com

14 Current obsessions: Typography, logos and cosmetic packaging.

15 Aim for this week: Keeping depression at bay and finding a bamboo pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment