Sunday, October 2, 2011

Girl Post: What can I fit into a cupcake?

I slept at a friend's place this weekend and was very tight on packing space. I found my cupcake coin case and wondered if I could fit my everyday make-up within its confinements.

Answer: Yes I can, apparently!

This is a far better option than a cosmetic bag.


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

If anyone's interested, I always wear Benefit's Boi-ing concealer in a mix of light and medium (hence why I have two), Mac's old school Blushcreme (not the terrible new cremeblends) in Ladyblush and Nar's lipstick in Niagra.

The concealer and blush never change but the lipstick changes on a weekly basis depending on my mood :p

1 comment:

  1. What's the Mac Blushcreme like? I was thinking of getting Style cause I love coral pinks.

    ReplyDelete