Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Survey: October 16th, 2011

(I won't lie, I did this on Tuesday but let's pretend I did it on Sunday)

01 Mood: Pretty good. Just a little tired from the slew of due dates this week. Hell Week is always unavoidable and my heart shrivels every time I think about that Javascript game due Friday.

02 Last Movie I saw: The Family Stone. Mediocre movie with a great cast. God, I love Rachel McAdams. Look how adorbs she is.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
rachelmcadams.org

03 What I’m watching: Bob's Burgers. Flawless show with great voice actors. I always end up looking at Bob's mustache and wondering what a live action version of him would look like.

04 Best thing about this weekend: I spent Saturday in downtown Toronto with my parents. The only downside was walking around fruitlessly for an hour trying to find them while they were buying fries at McDonalds. This is officially the 4th consecutive weekend where I have spent a day downtown. I'm trying not to break that streak. That place supplies my endorphins.

05 What makeup are you wearing today:

Boi-ing concealer, Mac blush creme in Ladyblush and Korres lip butter in Pomegranate

06 What skincare am I using today:

Morning: Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser, Neostrata Daytime Smoothing lotion with sPF 15.

Night:
Makeup Remover: Bioderma
Cleanser: Cetaphil
Moisturizer: Etival clarifying moisturizer on chin.
Extra: DDF sulfur mask, Kate Sommerville's Eradikate
Lip balm: Lush lipscrub followed by Eucerin's Aquaphor. My lips are getting dry from the weather.

07 What am I wearing today:

Black Gap jeans, Keds (so so inappropriate for this weather) and a gray H&M tank top beneath a navy blue H&M cardigan. I'm also wearing that Danier's leather jacket my mom bought for me. I've put off wearing it for years since I didn't feel like it suited me then. It suits me a lot more now that I look 18.

08 What am I reading: Nothing. There's fluff and dust in my brain, it probably looks like the inside of a vacuum

09 Current Makeup Lust: Nothing actually. I do still want Lancome's Rose Veil but the series isn't available in Canada yet. Bobbi Brown's Italian Rose is a nice dupe though. I have my eye on a few Christmas sets from Sephora.

10 Listening to: Bing Crosby's Christmas album. Quick Angela Trivia: This is my most played album on Itunes next to Charlie Brown Christmas album and the Dark Side of the Moon. This is quite odd. According to that list, I am represented by a member of the Brat Pack, a nonchalant cartoon dog and a triangular prism.

11. Clothing Lust: I can't see to find a picture online but H&M has these cozy sweaters with ribbon accents that I really love. I first saw them 2 weeks ago but my mother was with me and has forbidden me to buy more clothing.

Having said that, I would like to pick one up on the weekend. I need more sweaters to survive the igloo like capacity of our media lab. It's quite obviously a health concern.

12 Haircare Lust: None

13 Skincare Lust: Nada.

14 Current obsessions:
That 20 calorie gatorade in Grape that taste likes like sugar and salt. It's oddly addictive and I like to think I'm smarter after I drink it.

15 Aim for this week: Keeping depression at bay

No comments:

Post a Comment