Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Survey: October 9th, 2011

01 Mood: I slept for half the day, so you bet I'm chipper. I've also organized my make-up collection so I'm all *_* starry eyed from happiness.

02 Last Movie I saw: About a Boy (I love Hugh Grant, the Sarcastic Version). I got a Netflix account so I'm ~ movie hopping ~. I movie hopped around Paranormal Activities but didn't see the appeal of it since I have the attention span of a chair.

03 What I’m watching: I'm still making my way through Damages Season 2. It's a great show but I get very distracted by Rose Bryne's eyebrows. They've been penciled it extensively and it's a bit like "Dear god, I cannot unsee them"

04 Best thing about this weekend: I had an actual McDonalds meal. I'm talking an actual meal with fries, coke (diet but it counts!), chicken nuggets and a burger with a piece of questionable meat in it.

05 What makeup are you wearing today: Boi-ing concealer, Mac blush creme in Ladyblush and Nars lipstick in Niagra. The lip color might be changing next week. I've taken a liking to Revlon's lipgloss in Plum.

06 What skincare am I using today:

Morning: Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser, Neostrata Daytime Smoothing Lotion Level 1

Night:
Makeup Remover: Bioderma
Cleanser: Cetaphil
Moisturizer: Neostrata Daytime Smoothing Lotion Level 1 on face, Etival clarifying moisturizer on chin
Extra: DDF sulfur mask, Kate Sommerville's Eradikate

I swapped my night moisturizer for the daytime version. I have no idea why I wear SPF at night.

07 What am I wearing today: Black Gap jeans, a lacy beige tank top by H&M and black cardigan from (guess where?) H&M.

It's my "Day before my 3rd G2 test attempt" outfit.

08 What am I reading: Nothing. There's fluff and dust in my brain, it probably looks like the inside of a vacuum

09 Current Makeup Lust: I actually have two now. I'm still liking YSL Rouge Pur #52 in Rosy Coral but now with the addition of Bobbi Brown's pot rouge in Powder Pink.

Why are you so beautiful?

imagebam.com

My current wish list is: Lancome's lipstick in Rose Veil, YSL Rouge Pur in Rosy Coral and Bobbi Brown's pot rouge in Powder Pink. I have enough blushes at the moment so I may go with the Rose Veil first next week.

10 Listening to: Infinite's Paradise. They're great performers. I always enjoy their lives more than the music video (which basically has them in a bus looking sombre and serious business).

11 Clothing Lust: The same Calvin Klein jacket as last week. I didn't get a chance to go to The Bay this week.

12 Haircare Lust: None.

13 Skincare Lust: Nothing, I'm fine with my daily routine.

14 Current obsessions: Infinite, keeping track of my spendings and eating as much salmon as humanly possible. My mom also gave me very expensive Asian tea so my obsession continues.

15 Aim for this week: Keeping depression at bay

No comments:

Post a Comment