Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Weekly Collage

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

- I spent most of the past week at home (didn't get back to Hamilton until Wednesday) so this is a fairly lightweight collage. The greatest highlight was probably seeing that Great Wall of Spam at Costco.

What a magical place

- I packed my fall/winter wardrobe this week. It basically consists of H&M blazers, scarfs, cardigans and monotone jackets. I like to be warm and cuddly for winter, much like a hibernating bear.

- Our group for Media 4a03 went on a filming trip on Thursday. While my friends filmed, I played with Coco (I'm the picture of academic diligence), the puppy owned by the person we interviewed. She smelled a little (okay, a lot) but she was an adorable ball of multi-colored fur. They had just cut her hair so she has the bobble headed look.

Fickle creature though, I wasn't even her favorite at the end :(

- The boy took me to Bean Bar last week. Unfortunately, I didn't quite enjoy my veal (I joked that he ate about $55 worth of food by himself) but the daily beef soup with veggies and cornbread was delicious.

- I still haven't found the software to jailbreak my Ipad 2 yet so I couldn't tether off my Iphone's internet (I have 6gb/month, it's hard to go over).

I hid out in Starbucks drinking some weird Passion Fruit tea (why does this exist?) so I could siphon off free Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment