Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Survey: October 23rd, 2011

01 Mood: Relatively chipper. My hellish week is over and now I must vegetate my mind until the next hell week approaches. I am in conservation mode for the all-nighters I foresee in the future. I'm lazy for a cause, yo.

02 Last Movie I saw: Love Actually. I have no idea why I watch Christmas movies on repeat. My only conclusion is that in my past life, I was married to Santa Claus and may have possibly lived in the North Pole. Also, I had no clue that Mark from Love Actually is now Rick in The Walking Dead!

imagebam.com imagebam.com
If anyone has seen Love Actually, you'll know what I'm talking about but I still have affection for this scene even though it makes no logical sense and support unrealistic romantic aspirations. :p

/end mini rant.

03 What I’m watching: The Walking Dead. I mean, yes it gave me slight paranoia when I watched 4 hours of it on Saturday (woke up in the middle of night thinking I heard weird growling noises. It turned out to be drunk students. Not sure which one is scarier) but god, what an entertaining zombie show. The make up is fantastic.

I'm also trying to find the comics in PDF online but alas, the copyright laws have thwarted me.
imagebam.com imagebam.com


04 Best thing about this weekend: On Sunday, I suddenly got bored and decided that I wanted to go on a quick shopping trip in downtown Toronto. It was really fun until I took the bus back and got trapped on the highway for about an hour because of construction on the gardiner. At one point, we were at a higher elevation and all I could see was a sea of red brake lights. I honestly thought I was going to lose my mind.

At the end, I mellowed out and watched the guy in front of me play Angry Birds on his Ipad.

05 What makeup are you wearing today:

Boi-ing concealer, Mac blush creme in Ladyblush and Korres lip butter in Pomegranate mixed with Nars in Niagra.

06 What skincare am I using today:

Morning: Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser, Neostrata Daytime Smoothing lotion with sPF 15.

Night:
Makeup Remover: Origins Mega Mushroom cleanser
Cleanser: Cetaphil
Moisturizer: Origins Mega Mushroom Moisturizer on face, Neostrata Daytime smoothing lotion on chin
Lip balm: Lush lipscrub followed by Eucerin's Aquaphor.

I'm trialing a different skincare routine since its getting colder. If it's still holding up in a month, I'll do an Origins review :)

07 What am I wearing today:

Black Gap jeans, Keds and a black top with lace bow that I bought from a Korean store 2 years back (I swear it looks better than it sounds).

08 What am I reading: Waiter Rant, I found the PDF and uploaded it onto my Ipad. Hallelujah, I'm reading again! Snarky literature and pdf hunting, you are my life.

imagebam.com
imagebam.com
09 Makeup Lust: Absolutely nothing. I bought my last few ones so I'm good :)

10. Listening to: Michael Buble's Let It Snow Album. I know it's sad that I pretend that its Christmas year round when the world only agrees with me one month out of twelve but you have no soul if you hate this song.

11. Clothing Lust: That same H&M bow sweater from last week. It has evaded me! Unfortunately, I couldn't find it at the H&M downtown. I'll have to go to Square One this weekend to get it.

12 Haircare Lust: None

13 Skincare Lust: Nada. I already got the Origins Mega mushroom kit I wanted on Sunday so I'm good for a while.

14 Current obsessions: Origins and Lush. My only issue with Lush is how horrendous that place can smell. The one in Eaton's is especially bad but the one in Square One is much better. The air quality is actually quite passable!

15 Aim for this week: Keeping depression at bay



No comments:

Post a Comment