Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Survey: October 2nd, 2011

01 Mood: Not bad. It went for a bit of a downward spiral from Thursday to early Saturday but managed to make a good recovery for the rest of the weekend.

02 Last Movie I saw: 2 weeks notice. Frivolous romantic comedy but Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant have amazing chemistry.

03 What I’m watching: Damages Season 2. Excellent law show with loads of conspiracy, espionage and people getting whacked.

04 Best thing about this weekend: I had the best day in Toronto. I went to a fancy wedding with my wife (we were mistaken for a real lesbian couple. My glasses makes me lesbian chic) Geneva and finished it off with a helicopter ride around the city on Sunday.

No, I do not think it is odd to go as a friend's wedding date and then embark on a romantic ride around downtown Toronto.

05 What makeup are you wearing today:

Boi-ing concealer, Mac blush creme in Ladyblush and Nars lipstick in Niagra.

06 What skincare am I using today:

Morning: Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser

Night:
Makeup Remover: Bioderma
Cleanser: Cetaphil
Moisturizer: Neostrata Smoothing Lotion Level 1 on face, Etival clarifying moisturizer on chin
Extra: DDF sulfur mask, Kate Sommerville's Eradikate

07 What am I wearing today:

Gray jeans from the Gap, a beige victorian top from H&M and a black vest by Espirit. I call it my Victorian Nerd look.

08 What am I reading: Nothing. There's fluff and dust in my brain, it probably looks like the inside of a vacuum

09 Current Makeup Lust:
YSL Rouge Pur #52 in Rosy Coral.

Stunning color and beautiful packaging. It's on my next budget list after Lancome's rose veil.

imagebam.com

10 Listening to: The Andrew's Sisters' Greatest hits. I've been liking old school swing music lately. I've also been listening to quite a lot of Sinatra, he never goes out of style.

11 Clothing Lust: I've bought something that satisfies last week's clothing lust so I suppose I'm on to the next thing. The jacket is by Calvin Klein and is actually pretty reasonably priced at $150. My mom's been asking me if I need a new winter jacket so this is quite obviously an opportune situation.

The second one is a bow tie silk shirt also by Calvin Klein, this is easily dupable so it's really not necessary to go with the exact object.

imagebam.com imagebam.com



12 Haircare Lust: None.

13 Skincare Lust: I will always wish for an unlimited supply of Bioderma and Cetaphil.

14 Current obsessions:
Tea and moisturizing since it is getting very very cold.

15 Aim for this week: Keeping depression at bay

No comments:

Post a Comment